Thrustmaster T150 PRO ForceFeedback
Realistic « competition» wheel design
- 11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games(GT, F1, NASCAR, RALLY, etc.)
- Rubber-coated wheel grips
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters ( 5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – Tact switch
- with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations)
- Built-in official buttons for PlayStation®4 system (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS)
- Access social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the system’s menus, etc.
- Comprehensive driving gear: 13 action buttons (including 2 on the base) + directional buttons
1080° force feedback base
- Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing (the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°!
- Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis)
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system (smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears) with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness)
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.)
Includes: T3PA 3-pedal pedal set
100% metal pedals and internal structure
Conical Rubber Brake MOD included (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the brake)
3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination and height)
Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter*
PlayStation®4-certified embedded software and sliding switch for PS4™/PS3™
Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the PS4™ system
Compatible in the system’s menu
Sliding switch for PS4™/PS3™ for optimal compatibility on both systems
Also compatible with PC
PC compatibility (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://support.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel.