Metal Throttle Quadrant System, Throttle and Control Panel Included, 64 Action Buttons, 6 Axes, Licensed by the U.S. Air Force (PC)
A legend returns with Viper TQS, the famous throttle quadrant system from the Viper, officially licensed by the U.S. Air Force and compatible with PC. Take your cockpit to the next level of performance and experience outstanding ergonomics with a 1:1 scale replica featuring metal handle casing and buttons, plus a realistic and backlit control panel. Viper TQS Mission Pack replicates the realistic throttle and controls, flight kinematics and sensations experienced by real Viper pilots.
In a Nutshell
- 1:1 scale replica metal handle of the legendary TQS of the Viper, following in the footsteps of Thrustmaster’s iconic Hotas Cougar
- Throttle Quadrant System for PC, officially licensed by the U.S. Air Force for incredible realism and outstanding ergonomics thanks to metal buttons
- Realistic controls, including the iconic CHAFF/FLARE slap switch to deploy countermeasures in air combat
- Firm and linear travel with no dead zones for the new Viper TQS on the throttle, thanks to the adjustable friction
- Full immersion thanks to ultra-realistic flight kinematics with access to Idle/Cutoff and Afterburner detents, via mechanical levers and handle rotation
- Realistic replica of the legendary control panel of the Viper, backlit with adjustable indicator lights
- 64 action buttons (including 13 virtual buttons), 6 axes, and disengageable detents
- Surgical precision (16-bit resolution, 65,635 values) thanks to the H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensor
OFFICIAL REPLICA OF THE VIPER TQS AND PANEL
Take your cockpit to the next level of performance with the U.S. Air Force Viper TQS Mission Pack for PC. Experience outstanding ergonomics with a 1:1 scale replica featuring metal handle casing and a replica control panel from the legendary Viper.
LEGENDARY FLIGHT KINEMATICS
Enjoy faithful replication of the Viper throttle’s mechanical movement along its axis, with thrilling and smooth travel thanks to metal bearings. Viper TQS reproduces the real feeling with its legacy axis rail with access to Idle/Cutoff and Afterburner detents, via mechanical levers and handle rotation. It’s also easy to switch to a 100% linear axis.
ICONIC DOGFIGHT FUNCTIONS
Viper TQS provides you with real-world sensations via features such as metal control knobs, a Chaff/Flare slap switch to deploy countermeasures in air combat, and blackout switches for better immersion in your dogfights.
Enjoy firm, linear travel with no dead zones on the throttle thanks to the adjustable friction. Die-cast metal construction ensures constant friction that won’t decrease over time, with 16-bit surgical precision thanks to the H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensor.
ERGONOMIC FLIGHT CONTROLS
Get ready for intense takeoffs, combat and landings with 43 metal action buttons (including 11 virtual buttons), one trim wheel (axis), MODE and PGRM rotary selectors on the CMDS panel, plus jettison, laser sighting, jammer and weapon launch switches.
ADJUSTABLE BACKLIT PANEL
Viper Panel provides lifelike replica sensations as a backlit panel with adjustable indicator lights on the landing gear controls and TWA (Threat Warning Aux) panel for absolute realism!