The T.Flight Stick X Joystick is not just easy to use, but it also brings a sense of realism. It has a weighted base to keep the joystick stable even when carrying out sharp turns and quick maneuvers. A large hand rest makes it comfortable to use. A rapid-fire trigger optimizes performance while a rudder efficient makes flat turns. The ergonomic throttle lever controls fuel flow while the multi-directional hat-switch makes it easy to change views or menus. The 4 axes on the joystick give the gamer optimal control over the plane’s flight patterns.
The T.Flight Stick X Joystick has an ergonomic design that keeps hands comfortable during extended sessions. The weighted base keeps the joystick stable while making sharp movements. An exclusive button enables you switch from one programmed configuration to another instantly without delay
The T.Flight Stick X Joystick features 12 buttons and 4 axes that are all programmable, a rotating handle with built-in locking system for flawless control over plane rudder and a rapid-fire trigger is designed for optimal control of your aircraft in flight simulation or in battle
- Wide handrest for Perfect comfort
- Fully programmable 12 Buttons and 4 axis
- Does not include games exclusively controlled by the motion-sensor function
- 2 Default Configurations. PC: Flight Simulator X (**) by Microsoft , the most popular flight simulator. PS3¿: Blazing Angels (**) by Ubisoft
- Unique: Plug and Play device offering extremely simple and quick installation, with all features preconfigured for immediate and hassle-free take-off.
- Airbrake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight) trigger with multidirectional hat (panoramic view)
- Exclusive MAPPING button allows users to instantly relocate functions from one button to another
- Fully programmable: 12 buttons and 4 axes, all extensively programmable.