Bravo Throttle Quadrant with Auto Pilot & Annunciation Panel
The Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant is an all-in-one cockpit system featuring a configurable throttle setup, from single-engine general aviation to four-engine commercial aircrafts. It features multiple cockpit components including autopilot, annunciator panel, gear & flaps lever as well as a trim wheel.
The internal components of the Honeycomb products have been developed and tested in FAA approved simulators over the last 25 years. By using existing professional grade internal mechanical components, we ensure, not only that the products will last for a very long time, but also that the weight and feel of the products mimic that of a real aircraft.
All Honeycomb products have been test extensively with both FlightSim X™, X-plane 11™ and Prepar3D™ to ensure full compatibility as well as an easy setup and assignment of buttons and calibration. Our products include drivers for both MAC and PC enabling you to connect our products to your preferred computer system through a USB cable.
All our products are designed to be part of a modular eco system. You can use them separately or together but they have all been designed to connect with each other, so that it is possible to create your own complete cockpit solution without the need to fabricate an expensive and complex cockpit shell. All our products are also compatible with all Saitek® Pro Flight™ products and attach to those seamlessly.
- Two and four engine commercial throttle setup including spoilers and flaps for commercial aircrafts.
- Single and multi-engine throttle setup for general aviation aircrafts with separate flaps toggle.
- Autopilot panel designed to include most features found in commercial and GA aircrafts.
- A annunciator panel with 14 indicators lights that shows the most common system status and cockpit warnings.
- Additional features include gear lever, trim wheel and 7 programmable switches to minimize the use of a keyboard.
- The commercial throttle lever setup includes thrust reversers for both two- and four-engine setup.