ProFlightTrainer Helicopter PUMA X
The Pro Flight Trainer PUMA X is a single pilot, 8 axes HID USB Helicopter Control Device that provide advanced immersion in a realistic helicopter cockpit and reproduce very realistic controls inputs compared to real operations. Its affordability, size, design and precision perfectly meet requirements for any pilot wanting to expend his skills using simulator software.
The HID Plug&Play USB connection is designed for easy setup, and compatibility to all established flight simulation software; the high resolution on each axes permits very sensitive control inputs, as in real machines.
The Aluminum and steel frame provides high stability and low weight, easy to transport and store. All controls are wheel-bearing based, and have adjustable friction, relieving pressure and stress from the pilot to ensure maximum controllability, and positive stability for training requiring simulated trim functionality.
After flying the Pro Flight Trainer PUMA X for a few minutes, along with a well configured flight simulator, you’ll almost forget you’re not in a real helicopter.
- PUMA X2 variant available as an option – twin engine/dual twist grip
- TBM Toe Brake Modification Kit available as an option
- Frame design ready for optional damper modification on Pedals and Collective axis
- Sturdy steel and aluminum frame with industrial grade wrinkle texture powder coating for durable protection
- All new “limitless choice of angle” system – all controls can be adjusted to ergonomically match your needs – foldable cyclic for easy storage
- All new electronics with high resolution and high accuracy hall sensors, developed inhouse – Maintenance friendly and customer accessible sensors for easy repair – 10years++ usage.
- All new Collective Box including 2x 4way hats, 2 toggle switches, 2 push-buttons, 3 zone toggle. Inclined collective box and cyclic grip for ergonomically high-fidelity position / 8-way functions on collective hats available as an option in the future. Hats and switches shape are coded for perfect VR Integration
- Never leave the controls during VR sessions with 3 zones boosting over 30 assignable functions
- Plug & Play driverless USB on Windows, Apple, and Linux.
- Fully compatible with all Microsoft Flight Simulator versions, all X-Plane versions, DCS, Aerofly FS2, Arma, VBS, Prepare3D, Flight Gear, Take on Helicopters, etc…